A Few Bits More
|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+100% Additional Ammo stock on Vendors
+100% Additional Consumable and General stock on Vendors
A Few Bits More in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. A Few Bits More is a perk that increases the stock of items sold by a Merchant or at a Vending Machine. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Vendors and Vending Machines have additional Ammo, Consumables, and Genral Items available.
This effect will happen the next time a vendor or vending machine restocks.
A Few Bits More Information
- Unlocking this perk increases the stock of items sold by a merchant or at a vending machine. However, this effect only applies whenever items are restocked by a merchant or a vending machine.
A Few Bits More Acquisition
- A Few Bits More is found under Tier 1
- A Few Bits More is a perk exclusive to the player
- A Few Bits More requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
A Few Bits More Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.