Acrophobia! in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
After repeatedly falling from great heights, you no longer function well when the ground is far beneath you.
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- Permanent decrease of Dexterity, Perception, and Temperament by -1 when near cliffs or when high up.
- Acrophobia! is acquired if the player continuously falls from high ground and takes damage from the fall.
Acrophobia! Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted flaws cannot be removed