Adrena-Time in The Outer Worlds is a Consumable item. Adrena-Time temporarily increases the user's movement speed. Consumables are items that are used by the player to gain special effects that are most likely to be used for exploration and battle. Consumable items may vary from medical supplies, food, drinks, and many more.
Liquid caffeine with boosters. What time is it? Adrena-Time!
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Adrena-Time Crash Max. Stack: 3
- Adrena-Time High: +20% Movement Speed and Melee Weapon Attack Speed
- Adrena-Time Crash: -1 All Attributes, -10% Walk Speed
- Consuming this item temporarily grants the user the Adrena-Time High effect which boosts movement and attack speed, however Adrena-Time Crash is automatically applied after the Adrena-Time High wears off.
- sleep removes the Adrena-Time Crash
- Indicate how this item is acquired
- Indicate Location of the Consumable Item
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here