Ambrose Manor is one of the Locations in The Outer Worlds. Ambrose Manor is an abandoned mansion located on Gorgon. Locations are defined by their individual and varied biomes spread around the Halcyon System. Planets and other celestial figures are the supposed regions in The Outer Worlds.
Ambrose Manor Information
- Discovering Ambrose Manor yields +6,000 XP.
- Discovering the Saltuna Pond on the west side outside the manor yields +1,500 XP.
- Discovering the Tranquility Garden on the east side outside the manor yields +1,500 XP.
- As soon as you head down the landing pad, there's a stockroom on the left where you can find multiple items:
- Behind the large rock in the middle of the Tranquility Garden, you can find a Claw Rake and a bin containing Weapon Parts.
- Also, make sure to check the ground to find some Bits buried in the dirt.
- There are some x2 bins that you can find to loot items near the Saltuna Pond.
Ambrose Manor Map
Ambrose Manor Sub-Areas
- Saltuna Pond
- Tranquility Garden
Ambrose Manor Related Quests
Enemies in Ambrose Manor
- Enemy Ambrose Manor 1
- Enemy Ambrose Manor 2
- Enemy Ambrose Manor 3
Ambrose Manor Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here