|Mod Effect:||Corrosion Armor Rating: 5|
Anodized in The Outer Worlds is an Armor Mod. Anodized increases the user's defense against Corrosion damage. Armor mods improve and modify the stats of the existing Armor equipped by the player, there are several different kinds of Armor Mods including Skill Kit, Armoring, Utility, and Gadget.
Anodizes the surface of the armor to make it corrosion-resistant.
- This mod can be attached to ???
- Attaching this mod adds 5 Corrosive Armor Rating which increases body and helmet armor against Corrosive damage
- Can be purchased for 2,000 Bit Cartridges - Spacer's Choice Insta-Merch
- Mods can only be installed when you modify an Armor using a Workbench
- IMPORTANT: Mods can't be removed once they're used, so put them on your favorite gear