|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+25% Science Weapon Magazine Size|
Applied Science in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Applied Science is a perk that increase the magazine size of Science Weapons. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Applied Science Information
- Assassin is found under Tier 1
- Increase the magazine size of Science Weapons.
- +25% Science Weapon Magazine Size
Applied Science Acquisition
- Applied Science is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Applied Science requires 1 Perk Point to unlock
Applied Science Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!