|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+25% Science Weapon Magazine Size|
Applied Science in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Applied Science is a perk that increase the magazine size of Science Weapons. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Applied Science Information
- Assassin is found under Tier 1
- Increase the magazine size of Science Weapons.
- +25% Science Weapon Magazine Size
Applied Science Acquisition
- Applied Science is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Applied Science requires 1 Perk Point to unlock
Applied Science Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.