Armor Management in The Outer Worlds is a Combat Stat. Combat Stats are passives, stats, objects or abilities that affect how the player interacts with the world.
Armor Management Information:
- Armor Managment allows you to wear an Armor or Helmet equipment, navigate to the item and then select it.
- You can also manage your Armor using one of these options:
- Break them Down: Deconstruct into Armor Parts
- Inspect: Provides additional information about the Armor
- Compare: Compares two pieces of armor side by side.
- Tag as Junk: This will tag the Armor as Junk
- Repair: Repair the armor to restore durability.
- Drop: Drop the armor to the ground
Notes and Tips:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!