|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+100% Skill Bonus
+10% Armor Rating Bonus
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Armor Master in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Armor Master is a perk that significantly buffs the player's armor. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the Armor Rating and Skill Bonuses from any armor you wear.
Armor Master Information
- Unlocking this perk adds +10% Armor Rating Bonus and +100% Skill Bonus to whichever armor the player is wearing.
Armor Master Acquisition
- Armor Master is found under Tier 3
- Armor Master is a perk exclusive to the player
- Armor Master requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Armor Master is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Armor Master Builds
Armor Master Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.