|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||25% Quiet Weapon Damage|
Assassin in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Assassin is a perk that allows quiet weapons deal more damage. A weapon is considered Quiet if it Noise. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
- Quiet weapons deal more damage. A weapon is considered Quiet if it Noise Range is 2.5m or less.
- +25% Quiet Weapon Damage
- Assassin is found under Tier 2
- Applied Science is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Assassin requires 1 Perk Point to unlock
Assassin Notes and Trivia
- Two Long Guns have a noise range of 2.5m or less when modded with Whisper Quiet Muzzler: Plasma Carbine Ultra, Plasma Rifle 2.0.
- Three Handguns have a noise range of 2.5m or less when similarly modded: Bolter Pistol, Bolter Pistol 2.0, Light Pistol Mk 2.
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.