|Auntie Cleo is a corporation operating in the Halcyon System.|
Auntie Cleo is one of the Factions in The Outer Worlds. Auntie Cleo can be found operating at LOCATION. Factions are special groups and allegiances that the player can join or fight depending on different choices or interactions.
Information about Auntie Cleo
Auntie Cleo brings millenia of scientific research and advancement to your nearest pharmaceutical outlet or convenience store. With everything from their "Auntie-Biotics" line of medicinal solutions to their straight-from-the-laboratory Tripicale foodstuffs, you're sure to find something for everyone.
Auntie Cleo: It's Better than nature!
Quests related to Auntie Cleo
- By His Bootstraps:
- Completing the quest will provide you positive reputation towards Auntie Cleo.
- Vulcan's Hammer:
- The Amateur Alchemist:
- If you give one of the samples to Vaughn you will receive a positive reputation boost with Auntie Cleo.
- The Doom That Came to Roseway:
- You will get a huge positive reputation boost for completing the quest. You can get a bonus positive boost if you didn't kill the Raptidons.
|Status||Positive Reputation||Negative Reputation||Effects|
|Neutral||0% - 29%||0% - 29%||None|
|Agreeable||30% - 49%||0% - 29%||Vendor prices -5%|
|Tolerant||+80%||50% - 79%||Vendor prices -5%|
|Friendly||50% - 79%||0% - 29%||Vendor prices -15%|
|Understanding||+80%||30% - 49%||Vendor prices -15%|
|Revering||+80%||0% - 29%||Vendor prices -25%|
|Agitated||50% - 79%||+80%||Vendor prices +10%|
|Bitter||30% - 49%||50% - 79%||Vendor prices +10%|
|Repulsed||0% - 29%||+80%||Vendor prices +50% - They will attack on sight.|
Enemies related to Auntie Cleo
Npcs related to Auntie Cleo
Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot about Auntie Cleo
It is now possible to achieve 100% reputation with Auntie Cleo. All five quests must be turned in with charm at "Very High". If your charm is too low, you can drink alcohol which temporarily boosts personality attributes. Keep in mind that hangovers (which reduce your personality attributes) occur immediately after the boost effects expire.
1. Firstly, you need to save Jameson from the "By His Bootstraps" side quest before doing any other quest. This is because Jameson can die if you take too long.
2. When you turn in Orson's prototype schematics from the "Vulcan's Hammer" side quest, do NOT use any speech checks since they will reduce your reputation.
3. In "The Amateur Alchemist" side quest, re-calibrating the raptidon experiment (requires Science 50) will yield 2 samples. You must give both samples to Vaughn.
4. During the side quest "The Doom That Came to Roseway" you have to kill all the outlaws. This includes Cassandra (you can free her first, pass the two speech checks for extra bits, persuade her to give you the data afterwards, and then kill her) and Lillian (recommend completing her side quest "Journey Into Smoke" first), and any other outlaws you find. When you finished all of that, report to Porter to increase your reputation.
5. Also in the side quest "The Doom That Came to Roseway", make sure you gas the animals instead of killing them. When you turn in the quest to Anton, give him the data.
|The Outer Worlds Factions|