Automated ATP Injectors
|Mod Effect:||Automated ATP Injectors|
Automated ATP Injectors in The Outer Worlds is an Armor Mod. Automated ATP Injects grants a dose of pure ATP to speed up the user when the wearer has been injured. Armor mods improve and modify the stats of the existing Armor equipped by the player, there are several different kinds of Armor Mods including Skill Kit, Armoring, Utility, and Gadget.
When your health drops too low, this mod grants a large bonus to Sprint Speed for a short time. This effect has a cooldown.
Automated ATP Injectors Information
- This mod can be attached to ???
- Automated ATP Injectors
- Injects dose of pure ATP to speed up the user when the wearer has been injured.
Automated ATP Injectors Location/Acquisition
- Can be purchased at Spacer's Choice - Merch. (Peril on Gorgon DLC)
Automated ATP Injectors Notes
- Mods can only be installed when you modify an Armor using a Workbench
- IMPORTANT: Mods can't be removed once they're used, so put them on your favorite gear