|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+20 Damage to Automechanicals|
Bad Samaritan in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Bad Samaritan that boosts the damage against automechanicals. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
SAM deals bonus damage to Automechanicals.
Bad Samaritan Information
- Unlocking this perk boosts SAM's damage against enemy automechanicals
Bad Samaritan Acquisition
- Bad Samaritan is found under Tier 3
- Bad Samaritan is a perk exclusive to SAM
- Bad Samaritan requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Bad Samaritan Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.