|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+5 Armor Rating|
|Requirements:||Requires 1 previous perks|
Battle Hardened in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Battle Hardened is a perk that buffs the armor rating of the companion. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase this companion's base Armor Rating. This effect stacks with any armor they wear.
Battle Hardened Information
- Learning this perk grants +5 Armor Rating that stacks up to any armor a companion is using.
Battle Hardened Acquisition
- Battle Hardened is found under Tier 2
- Battle Hardened requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Battle Hardened is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Battle Hardened is unlocked if 1 previous perks from a companion's Tier 1 perks have been acquired
Battle Hardened Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.