|Cost:||Requires 4 previous perks|
|Bonus:||Stun: Stuns the target, leaving them unable to act for a short time|
Bedazzle Automechanicals in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Bedazzle Automechanicals is a perk that grants SAM the ability to stuns the target, leaving them unable to act for a short time. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
SAM's Ability always stuns Automechanicals.
Bedazzle Automechanicals Information
- Unlocking this perk grants SAM the ability to stuns the target, leaving them unable to act for a short time.
Bedazzle Automechanicals Acquisition
- Bedazzle Automechanicals is found under Tier 5
- Bedazzle Automechanicals is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Bedazzle Automechanicals requires 4 previous perks.
Bedazzle Automechanicals Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.