|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+30% Threat Generated|
Boisterous in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Boisterous is a perk that increases the threat of this companion generates. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the amount of threat this companion generates when attacking enemies, making them more likely to attack this companion.
- Unlocking this perk increases the threat level of this companion by 30% which causes enemies to shift their focus and attack the companion.
- Boisterous requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Boisterous is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Boisterous is found under Tier 1 perks of the Companion
Boisterous Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.