|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+20 Damage to Cowering Enemies|
|Requirements:||Requires 1 previous perks|
Bootlickers! in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Bootlickers! is a perk that boosts the damage against cowering enemies. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Felix deals bonus damage to targets suffering from Cower.
- Unlocking this perk boosts Felix's damage by 20% more against enemies inflicted with cowering.
- Bootlickers! is found under Tier 2
- Bootlickers! is a perk exclusive to Felix
- Bootlickers! requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Bootlickers! is unlocked if 1 previous perks from Felix's Tier 1 perks have been acquired
Bootlickers! Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.