|Mod Effect:||Restores some TTD meter when you land a Critical Hit.|
Chrono-Field Aggregator in The Outer Worlds is an Armor Mod. Chrono-Field Aggregator helps reduce the TTD meter. Armor mods improve and modify the stats of the existing Armor equipped by the player, there are several different kinds of Armor Mods including Skill Kit, Armoring, Utility, and Gadget.
Applies a chrono-electric charge to the inside of armor, occasionally stumulating the wearer's brain.
Chrono-Field Aggregator Information
- This mod can be attached to ???
- Chrono-Field Aggregator: Restores some TTD meter when you land a Critical Hit. This effect has a cooldown
Chrono-Field Aggregator Location/Acquisition
- Can be purchased for 4,000 Bit Cartridges - Rizzo's Self-Serve Snack System (Restricted Stock)
Chrono-Field Aggregator Notes
- Mods can only be installed when you modify an Armor using a Workbench
- IMPORTANT: Mods can't be removed once they're used, so put them on your favorite gear