|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||-20% Negative Reputation Kill|
Cleaner in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Cleaner is a perk that helps reduce negative reputation kills. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Reduce negative reputation for kills when SAM is in the party
- Unlocking this perk decreases the negative reputation by -20% only if SAM is in the party
- Cleaner is found under Tier 2
- Cleaner is a perk exclusive to SAM
- Cleaner requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Cleaner Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.