|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+10% Damage per subsequent hit|
Concentrate Fire in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Concentrate Fire is a perk that allows to any subsequent attack made on the same target while in TTD deals increased damage. This effect is cumulative. Leaving TTD resets the damage increase. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Any subsequent attack made on the same target while in TTD deals increased damage. This effect is cumulative. Leaving TTD resets the damage increase.
Concentrate Fire Information
- +10% Damage per subsequent hit
Concentrate Fire Acquisition
- Concentrate Fire is found under Tier 3
- Concentrate Fire is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Concentrate Fire requires 1 Perk Point to unlock
Concentrate Fire Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.