|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||Your next attack after killing an enemy is a guaranteed Critical Hit|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Confidence in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Confidence is a perk that grants a Critical Hit after killing an enemy. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
There's something about blood and violence that helps you focus. That's not disturbing at all.
- Acquiring this perk grants a guaranteed Critical Hit for the player's next attack after killing an enemy.
- Confidence is found under Tier 3
- Confidence is a perk exclusive to the player
- Confidence requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Confidence is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Confidence Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.