Damage Types in The Outer Worlds is a Combat Stat. Combat Stats are passives, stats, objects or abilities that affect how the player interacts with the world.
Damage Types Information:
- There are 5 damage types in The Outer Worlds:
- Physical: Weak against armor
- Plasma: Good against flesh, weak against Mantisaurs
- Corrosion: Good against Armor, including Automechanicals, Mantisaurs, and Heavy Armor.
- Shock: Good against Automechanicals.
- N-Ray: Bypasses Armor, weak against non-organic enemies.
- Each Weapon has a different damage type that can be identified in the "Damage Type" information.
- Some enemies can be vulnerable or resistant to different Damage Types.
Notes and Tips:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!