|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+50% XP Companion Kills|
Deadly Demonstrations in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Deadly Demonstrations is a perk that increases the ability to gain XP. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Your companions have a lot to teach you about killing.
Deadly Demonstrations Information
- Unlocking this perk grants the player to earn 50% more XP whenever a Companion kills an enemy
Deadly Demonstrations Acquisition
- Deadly Demonstrations is found under Tier 1
- Deadly Demonstrations is a perk exclusive to the player
- Deadly Demonstrations requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Deadly Demonstrations Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.