|The Deserters are a community of disillusioned workers who left the town of Edgewater|
Deserters is one of the many Factions in The Outer Worlds. Deserters can be found operating at the Botanical Lab. Factions are special groups and allegiances that the player can join or fight depending on different choices or interactions.
Information about Deserters
The Deserters are a community of disillusioned workers who left the town of Edgewater. They live together in a makeshift camp located in the Botanical Lab district of Emerald Vale.
Quests related to Deserters
- Comes Now the Power:
- If you choose to redirect the power to the Botanical Lab your reputation Deserters will go up
- If you choose to redirect the power to Edgewater your reputation with Deserters will go down.
- If you choose to redirect the power to Edgewater and then speak to Adelaide McDevitt, she will ask you to convince Reed Tobson to step down. If you either convince him or kill him you will gain a small boost with the Deserters.
- A Few Kindred Spirits:
- You will acquire a positive reputation by completing the quest.
- The Frightened Engineer:
- You'll receive a positive reputation boost for each time you deliver a book.
|Status||Positive Reputation||Negative Reputation||Effects|
|Neutral||0% - 29%||0% - 29%||None|
|Agreeable||30% - 49%||0% - 29%||Vendor prices -5%|
|Tolerant||+80%||50% - 79%||Vendor prices -5%|
|Friendly||50% - 79%||0% - 29%||Vendor prices -15%|
|Understanding||+80%||30% - 49%||Vendor prices -15%|
|Revering||+80%||0% - 29%||Vendor prices -25%|
|Agitated||50% - 79%||+80%||Vendor prices +10%|
|Bitter||30% - 49%||50% - 79%||Vendor prices +10%|
|Repulsed||0% - 29%||+80%||Vendor prices +50% - They will attack on sight.|
Enemies related to Deserters
- Enemy Deserters 1
- Enemy Deserters 2
NPCs related to Deserters
Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot about Deserters
- Notes and Tips
|The Outer Worlds Factions|