Harmful Status Effect Duration
|Max Rank:||100 (Base Game)
150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC)
Dodge in The Outer Worlds is a specialized skill found under the Core Skill: Defense. Skills are abilities that provide both passive and active bonuses to the player that heavily affects their gameplay in combat and interactions with NPCs and Companions that affects the player's reputation.
- Defense Skill
- The Dodge skill increases the distance traveled when dodging and reduces the duration of harmful status effects
Ways to Increase Dodge
- The following Equipment increases your Dodge Skill:
Dodge Base Skill Unlocks
|Dodge Rank||Unlocks||Content Required|
|20 - NOVICE||Unlock the ability to Leap (Dodge Forward)||Base Game|
|40 - COMPETENT||Dodge Recovery Speed +100%||Base Game|
|60 - ADEPT||Dodge Protection: +30% Armor Rating for 5s after every dodge||Base Game|
|80 - EXPERT||Dodge Force: After dodging, your next Melee Attack gains Damage +50%||Base Game|
|100 - MASTER||Dodge Penetration: After dodging, you next Weak Spot hit within 5s has a 50% chance to ignore armor||Base Game|
|150 - VIRTUOSO||When Dodging, 25% chance to Stun enemies within +3rn||Peril on Gorgon|
Dodge Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100/ 150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC).
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.
1-Handed Melee ♦ 2-Handed Melee ♦ Block ♦ Defense ♦ Determination ♦ Dialog ♦ Engineering ♦ Hack ♦ Handguns ♦ Heavy Weapons ♦ Inspiration ♦ Intimidate ♦ Leadership ♦ Lie ♦ Lockpick ♦ Long Guns ♦ Medical ♦ Melee ♦ Persuade ♦ Ranged ♦ Science ♦ Sneak ♦ Stealth ♦ Tech
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
does 'harmful' status effects include drug and alcohol withdraws? XD