Don't Go Dyin' On Me!
|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||Revive Companions to 25% Health|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Don't Go Dyin' On Me! in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Don't Go Dyin' On Me! is a perk that adds the ability to revive a companion. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
When you use the Inhaler, any downed Companions are revived with a small amount of health.
Don't Go Dyin' On Me! Information
- Cooldown: 15 minutes
- Unlocking this perk grants the ability to revive a downed companion with 25% Health by using an Inhaler.
- WORKS WITH SUPERNOVA DIFFICULTY
Don't Go Dyin' On Me! Acquisition
- Don't Go Dyin' On Me! is found under Tier 3
- Don't Go Dyin' On Me! is a perk exclusive to the player
- Don't Go Dyin' On Me! requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Don't Go Dyin' On Me! is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tiers 1 and 2 have been acquired
Don't Go Dyin' On Me! Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.