|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+20% Chance to Reset Ability Cooldown on Kill|
|Requirements:||Requires 3 previous perks|
Echoing Thunder in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Echoing Thunder is a perk that buffs a companion's ability cooldown. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Chance of immediately resetting this companion's Ability Cooldown when they get a killing blow.
Echoing Thunder Information
- Unlocking this perk grants a companion a 20% chance of an instant reset of their ability cooldown if they execute a killing blow on an enemy.
Echoing Thunder Acquisition
- Echoing Thunder is found under Tier 4
- Echoing Thunder requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Echoing Thunder is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Echoing Thunder is unlocked if 3 previous perks from a companion's Tier 3 perks have been acquired
Echoing Thunder Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.