|Emerald Vale is the first area players will visit, and is under the control of the faction: Spacer's Choice.|
Emerald Vale is one of the Locations in The Outer Worlds. Emerald Vale is the first area players will visit, and is under the control of the faction: Spacer's Choice. Locations are defined by their individual and varied biomes spread around the Halcyon System. Planets and other celestial figures house the inhabitable regions in The Outer Worlds. Emerald Vale has the following services:
- Vending Machine
Map of Emerald Vale
Missing locations on map:
- Lone Grave location, straight to the south of Edgewater Cemetery, east of Old Wreckage.
- Volcanic summit location, straight to the west of River hideout and slightly north of Marauder encampment.
Quests in Emerald Vale
- Stranger in a Strange Land (M)
- Comes Now the Power (M)
- A Few Kindred Spirits (S)
- The Frightened Engineer (S)
- Fistful of Digits (S)
- The Long Tomorrow (S)
- Die, Robot (S)
- The Illustrated Manual (C)
- A Small Grave Matter (T)
NPCs in Emerald Vale
- Guard Pelham
- Liutenant Mercer
- Amelia Kim (Canteen)
- Private Kimball
- Vicar Max (Companion)
- Reed Tobson
- Parvati (Companion)
- Rosemary Kwan (Sickhouse)
- Ludwig Miller (Edgewater Landing Pad)
Enemies in Emerald Vale
Sub-Locations in Emerald Vale
- Edgewater Cemetery
- Old Wreckage
- Edgewater Landing Pad
- Marauder Encampment
- River Hideout
- Emerald Vale Community Center
- Transport Wreckage
- Abandoned Outpost
- Primal Nest
- Abandoned Industrial Zone
- North Gulch
- Botanical Lab
- Geothermal Power Plant
- Abandoned Spacer's Choice Settlement
- Lone Grave
- Volcanic Summit
Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot in Emerald Vale
- A unique melee weapon, Shock-Stick, is awarded when completing "Die, Robot".
- A unique melee weapon, Blad on Stik, is dropped from Doc Maybell.
- A unique melee weapon, Maxwell, can be bought from Julius Moreau.
- A unique revolver, Fiver, can be bought from Stefan Garcia in Botanical Lab.
- A unique shotgun, Peacekeeper, can be pickpocketed from Constable Reyes in Edgewater.
- A unique light machine gun, Ol' Reliable, can be fount at Primal Nest.
- Other Notes go here
21 Nov 2019 20:09
How do you cross the giant river of lava?
08 Nov 2019 21:17
You can also buy a unique weapon that is a hammer named Maxwell from the general store in edgewater.
04 Nov 2019 02:02
Unique weapon called Long Ranger rifle can be taken from Grace only after you killed her. The Long Ranger cannot be pick pocketed you would literally need to kill her then loot her body. Only do it before proceeding with the story where you have to make your tough decisions as it will be harder to get later on
03 Nov 2019 11:50
FYI-The map is also missing the Volcanic Summit
01 Nov 2019 13:41
There's also a unique weapon called the "Landing Pad Cutter" go to the Landing pad, (from the Edgewater side of it,) before you step on it, walk to the left or right side of the pad and you'll see a ledge you can walk on. Follow it around to the back side.
01 Nov 2019 13:38
Volcanic Summit - West of the river hideout; or go to the power plant and follow the pipes running up the mountain directly behind it.
30 Oct 2019 20:47
There is a unique weapon called Blad on Stik in-between your ship and Edgewater on a dead body
29 Oct 2019 01:24
I desperately need sleep so I dont ***** up this next bit, where do I get?
28 Oct 2019 16:13
Missing the Thomas NPC and his quest to find the Spacers Choice manuals
25 Oct 2019 21:20
This map is missing the Volcanic Summit and Lone Grave map markers.