Emergency Med Tech
|Cost:||Requires 3 previous perks|
|Bonus:||+50% Healing from Inhaler when under 20% Health|
Emergency Med Tech in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Emergency Med Tech is a perk that allows you to gain +50% Healing from Inhaler when you are under 20% Health. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Your Emergency Medical Inhaler heals you more when you are at low health.
Emergency Med Tech Information
- Unlocking this perki allows you to gain +50% Healing from Inhaler when you are under 20% Health
Emergency Med Tech Acquisition
- Emergency Med Tech is found under Tier 4
- Emergency Med Tech is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Emergency Med Tech requires 3 previous perks
Emergency Med Tech Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.