|Cost:||Requires 3 previous perks|
|Bonus:||+100% Location Discovery Experience|
Grand Exploration in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Grand Exploration is a perk that allows you to gain increased experience from discovering new locations while Nyoka is in the party. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
While Nyoka is in the party, you gain increased experience from discovering new locations.
Grand Exploration Information
- Unlocking this perk allows you to gain increased experience from discovering new locations while Nyoka is in the party.
Grand Exploration Acquisition
- Grand Exploration is found under Tier 4
- Grand Exploration is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Grand Exploration requires 3 previous perks
Grand Exploration Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.