|Cost:||Requires 3 previous perks|
|Bonus:||Trickshot ignores 50% Armor Rating|
Grand Justice in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Grand Justice is a perk that grants Victor Max to bypasses some of the target's Armor Rating. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Max's Ability bypasses some of the target's Armor Rating.
Grand Justice Information
- Unlocking this perk grants Victor Max to bypasses some of the target's Armor Rating.
Grand Justice Acquisition
- Grand Justice is found under Tier 4
- Grand Justice is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Grand Justice requires 3 previous perks.
Grand Justice Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.