|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+15% Health Restored per Kill|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Harvester in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Harvester is a perk that adds a buff to restore health. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Restore some Health whenever you kill an enemy.
- Unlocking this perk grants the player a 15% restoration of their health after killing an enemy.
- Harvester is found under Tier 2
- Harvester is a perk exclusive to the player
- Harvester requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Harvester is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Harvester Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.