|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+30% Base Health|
Healthy in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Healthy is a perk that increases the health of the companion. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase this companion's maximum health.
- Acquiring this perk for the companion adds 30% more to their base health.
- Healthy requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Healthy is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Healthy is found under Tier 1 perks of the Companion
Healthy Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.