|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||-25% Weapon / Armor Durability Loss|
High Maintenance in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. High Maintenance is a perk that decreases the durability loss of weapons and armor. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
You take better care of your weapons and armor than most of the people.
High Maintenance Information
- Armor and Weapons lose their durability when it is frequently used or damaged. Unlocking this perk decreases the durability loss by 25%.
High Maintenance Acquisition
- High Maintenance is found under Tier 1
- High Maintenance is a perk exclusive to the player
- High Maintenance requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
High Maintenance Builds
High Maintenance Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.