|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||-50% Consumable Weight|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Hoarder in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Hoarder is a perk that lessens the weight of consumables. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Significantly reduces the Weight of Consumables.
- Unlocking this perk applies -50% less weight of carrying consumables.
- Hoarder is found under Tier 2
- Hoarder is a perk exclusive to the player
- Hoarder requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Hoarder is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Hoarder Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.