|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||-20% Radius of Footstep Sounds|
|Requirements:||Requires 1 previous perks|
Hunter in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Hunter is a perk that reduces the sound of your footsteps. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Reduce how far the sound of your footsteps travel while Nyoka is in your party.
- Unlocking this perk decreases the radius of the sound of the party's footsteps by -20% only if Nyoka is at the party
- Hunter is found under Tier 2
- Hunter is a perk exclusive to Nyoka
- Hunter requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Hunter is unlocked if 1 previous perks from Nyoka's Tier 1 perks have been acquired
Hunter Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.