Iceberg Aged Whiskey
+1 Personality Attributes
|Duration:||1 min & 30 sec|
Iceberg Aged Whiskey in The Outer Worlds is a Consumable item. Iceberg Aged Whiskey is used to temporarily increase the user's personality attributes. Consumables are items that are used by the player to gain special effects that are most likely to be used for exploration and battle. Consumable items may vary from medical supplies, food, drinks, and many more.
A bottle of tripicale whiskey.
At Glacial Age, our whiskey is made of tripicale mash, midly fermented in all-copper stills, aged in charred mostlyoak barrels, all located deep inside frigid ice caves. Aged? It's Glacial Aged!
Iceberg Aged Whiskey Information
- Duration: 1 minute and 30 seconds
- Alcohol: +1 Personality Attributes
- Hangover: -1 Charm, -1 Dexterity, -1 Perception
Iceberg Aged Whiskey Location/Acquisition
- Indicate how this item is acquired
- Indicate Location of the Consumable Item
Iceberg Aged Whiskey Notes
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Go Here