|Max Rank:||100 (Base Game)
150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC)
Intimidate in The Outer Worlds is a specialized skill found under the Core Skill: Dialog. Skills are abilities that provide both passive and active bonuses to the player that heavily affects their gameplay in combat and interactions with NPCs and Companions that affects the player's reputation.
- Dialog Skill
- The Intimidate skill is used in conversations and has a chance to inflict Terrify (flee for a short time) on nearby creatures when you kill one
Ways to Increase Intimidate
- The following Equipment increases your Intimidate Skill:
Intimidate Base Skill Unlocks
|Intimidate Rank||Unlocks||Content Required|
|20 - NOVICE||Terrify: 20% chance creatures will become terrified and flee for 10s after you kill one.||Base Game|
|40 - COMPETENT||Terrify's Area of Effect: +100%||Base Game|
|60 - ADEPT||Terrified Creature Movement Speed: -30%||Base Game|
|80 - EXPERT||Creature Terrify Chance: +10%||Base Game|
|100 - MASTER||Terrifying a creature gives 10s Crit Chance +5% and Critical Damage +25%||Base Game|
|150 - VIRTUOSO||
20% chance Creatures you strike with Critical Hit will become Terrified.
|Peril on Gorgon|
Intimidate Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100/ 150 (Only available with Peril on Gorgon DLC).
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.