Item Repair in The Outer Worlds is a Combat Stat. Combat Stats are passives, stats, objects or abilities that affect how the player interacts with the world.
Item Repair Information:
- You can repair Weapons or Armor at a Workbench by using Weapon Parts and Armor Parts
- Weapon Parts and Armor Parts can be obtained from breaking down unwanted Weapons or Armor.
- Players with the Engineering skill can repair their gear without the need for a workbench.
- Repairing an item returns it to 100% Durability and full effectiveness.
- You can check Item Degradation and Item Broken to learn more about degradation
Notes and Tips: