|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+30% Damage while under 25% Health|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Last Stand in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Last Stand is a perk that adds a buff to the player's damage. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
When you are at low Health, you deal increased damage.
Last Stand Information
- Acquiring this perk grants +30% more damage for the player only if their health reaches under 25%.
Last Stand Acquisition
- Last Stand is found under Tier 3
- Last Stand is a perk exclusive to the player
- Last Stand requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Last Stand is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Builds That Last Stand
Last Stand Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.