|Bonus:||Improve your Companion's health and their abilities in combat|
Leadership is a Core Skill in The Outer Worlds. Leadership improve your Companion's health and their abilities in combat. You can increase your Leadership skill by spending Skill Points when you level up or from some pieces of Armor.
- Leadership improve your Companion's health and their abilities in combat
- Each point in Leadership significantly increases Inspiration and Determination skills, up to 50 points each.
Ways to Increase Leadership
- You can use Skills points acquired when leveling up to increase your Leadership Skill
- The following Equipment increases your Leadership Skill:
Leadership Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 150.
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!