|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+25% Damage when alone in a party|
Lone Wolf in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Lone Wolf is a perk that increases the player's damage. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Sometimes you are the only person you can trust, and that's okay.
You deal increased damage when adventuring alone.
Lone Wolf Information
- Unlocking this perk grants the player 25% more damage if you do not have a companion with you in the party.
Lone Wolf Acquisition
- Lone Wolf is found under Tier 1
- Lone Wolf is a perk exclusive to the player
- Lone Wolf requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Builds That Use Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.