|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+20% Duration of Status Effects inflicted by Companion Abilities|
|Requirements:||Requires 4 previous perks|
Long Winter in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Long Winter is a perk that buffs the status effects inficted by a companion. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Combat Effects inflicted by this companion's Ability last longer.
Long Winter Information
- Unlocking this perk grants the companion +20% more duration for the effects of their ability to last.
Long Winter Acquisition
- Long Winter is found under Tier 5
- Long Winter requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Long Winter is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Long Winter is unlocked if 4 previous perks from a companion's perks have been acquired
Long Winter Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.