|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+20% Science Weapon Damage|
|Requirements:||Requires 2 previous perks|
Mad Max in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Mad Max is a perk that buffs the damage of Science Weapons. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
While Max is in your party, you and your companions deal bonus damage with Science Weapons.
Mad Max Information
- Unlocking this perk for Vicar Max grants the whole party +20% damage from using Science Weapons only if Max is in the party.
Mad Max Acquisition
- Mad Max is found under Tier 3
- Mad Max is a perk exclusive to Vicar Max
- Mad Max requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Mad Max is unlocked if 2 previous perks from Vicar Max's lower-tiered perks have been acquired
Mad Max Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.