|Cost:||Requires 4 previous perks|
|Bonus:||Shots from Ellie's Ability ricochet to a second, nearby enemy.|
Magic Bullets in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Magic Bullets is a perk that allows shots from Ellie's Ability ricochet to a second, nearby enemy. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Magic Bullets Information
- Unlocking this perk grants shots from Ellie's Ability ricochet to a second, nearby enemy.
Magic Bullets Acquisition
- Magic Bullets is found under Tier 5
- Magic Bullets is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Magic Bullets requires 4 previous perks
Magic Bullets Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.