|Bonus:||Heal Amount granted by the Medical Inhaler.
Effect Duration from items slotted in the Medical Inhaler.
|Max Rank:||100 (Base Game)
150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC)
Medical in The Outer Worlds is a specialized skill found under the Core Skill: Tech. Skills are abilities that provide both passive and active bonuses to the player that heavily affects their gameplay in combat and interactions with NPCs and Companions that affects the player's reputation.
- Tech Skill
- The Medical skill increases the Heal Amount provided from items in the inhaler, increases the duration of effects, and opens extra slots
Ways to Increase Medical
- The following Equipment increases your Medical Skill:
Medical Base Skill Unlocks
|Medical Rank||Unlocks||Content Required|
|20 - NOVICE||Unlock the 2nd Drug Mixing Slot for the Inhaler||Base Game|
|40 - COMPETENT||Unlock the 3rd Drug Mixing Slot for the Inhaler||Base Game|
|60 - ADEPT||Hostile Effect Duration on Targets: +50%||Base Game|
|80 - EXPERT||Unlock the 4th Drug Mixing Slot for the Inhaler||Base Game|
|100 - MASTER||Damage Bonus vs Humans: +20%||Base Game|
|150 - VIRTUOSO||After using the inhaler, again +20% Damage per Consumable Slot used, lasts 10s||Peril on Gorgon|
Medical Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. 1-Handed Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100/ 150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC).
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.
1-Handed Melee ♦ 2-Handed Melee ♦ Block ♦ Defense ♦ Determination ♦ Dialog ♦ Dodge ♦ Engineering ♦ Hack ♦ Handguns ♦ Heavy Weapons ♦ Inspiration ♦ Intimidate ♦ Leadership ♦ Lie ♦ Lockpick ♦ Long Guns ♦ Melee ♦ Persuade ♦ Ranged ♦ Science ♦ Sneak ♦ Stealth ♦ Tech
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!