|Bonus:||Improves Critical Hit Chance with handheld Weapons|
Melee is a Core Skill in The Outer Worlds. Melee improves the critical hit chance with handheld Weapons. You can increase your Melee skill by spending Skill Points when you level up or from some pieces of Armor.
- Melee skill improve Critical Hit Chance with handheld Weapons.
- Each point in Melee significantly increases 1-Handed Melee and Melee skills, up to 50 points each.
Ways to Increase Melee
Melee Notes and Trivia
- Points are first placed into the core skill (e.g. Melee) of the specialized skill (e.g. Melee) which improves all of the specialized skills in that group up to Rank 50.
- Once it reaches Rank 50, skill points can be directly added to the specialized skill to increase the effect up to Rank 100 (Base Game) / 150 (Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC).
- Some armor, consumables and status effects can temporarily raise and lower the effects of your skills.