|Monarch is a moon in the Halcyon System.|
Monarch is one of the Locations in The Outer Worlds. Locations are defined by their individual and varied biomes spread around the Halcyon System. Planets and other celestial figures are the supposed regions in The Outer Worlds.
Information in Monarch
AG11a: "Monarch" - Previously known as Terra 1, is one of Olympus's many satellites. What should have been Halcyon's second habitable world.
Quests in Monarch
- Radio Free Monarch (M)
- A Family Matter (S)
- Herrick's Handiwork (S)
- Passion Pills (S)
- The Grimm Tomorrow (S)
- The Secret People (S)
- The Stainless Steel Rat (S)
- BOLT with His Name (F)
- Errors Unseen (F)
- Star-Crossed Troopers (C)
- Mandibles of Doom (T)
- Flowers for Sebastian (T)
- Mr. Pickett's Biggest Game (T)
Enemies in Monarch
- Enemy Name 1
- Enemy Name 2
- Enemy Name 3
Locations in Monarch
Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot in Monarch
- The Hammer of Olympus can be Found at Sundered Rock, northeast of Devil's Peak Summit.
- Rapti-don't can be Found at Hero's Last Stand.
- Ash tells the Stranger about the geography of Monarch, if given 20 bits for a drink in return for a story.
- Monarch is tidally locked with Olympus, meaning that one side of Monarch always faces the gas giant.
- This creates two sides of the planet: The Hot Pole with its "volcanoes that reach out into space," and The Cold Pole and the cliffs of ice and a massive storm wall, as well as a massive ocean whose tides are so extreme that ebb and flow back and forth miles. Oh, and the aliens that Ash claimed to see.