Most Dangerous Game is a Unique Weapon in The Outer Worlds. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies. Each weapon has different attack values such as: damage, rate of fire, reload time, etc making them more or less useful depending on the situation.
Brings a whole different meaning to the prole "firing o subordinate".
Most Dangerous Game Information
- Attacks with this weapon that hit the target's legs always inflict Cripple.
The following table displays additional information about the weapon capabilities:
|Ammo Type||Heavy||Magazine Size||6 (Heavy)|
|Skill||Long Guns||Effective Range||65m|
|Damage Type||Physical||Max Range||200m|
|DPM||14,308||Aim Spread Reduction||4º|
|Rate of Fire||0.8 Shots/s||Noise Range||30m|
|Equip Time||0.75s||AoE Radius||0m|
|Reload Time||3s||Max Charge Time||0s|
|Crit Chance||20%||Ammo Per Shot||1|
|Crit Damage||130%||Special Effects||Stagger|
|Post Armor Multiplier||115%||Condition (MAX)||5,000/5,000|
Most Dangerous Game Mods:
The Following Mods can be equipped in this weapon:
- Sure Straight Barrel
- Ranged Weapon Spread -25%
- Ranged Weapon Sway -80%
- Post Armor Damage Dealt +15%
Where to Find & Location
- Can be acquired during the quest Mostly Harmless, inside a safe. This is in the area where you steal the golden sculpture. When you enter the room and see the statue it would be in the safe to the left.
Most Dangerous Game Notes
- Only available whit Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Note 2