|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+50kg Carrying Capacity|
Pack Mule in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Pack Mule is a perk that adds more weight to the capacity of carrying items and gear. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increases your Maximum Carrying Capacity.
Pack Mule Information
- Unlocking this perk adds 50kg more to the players carrying capacity, which allows the player to store or bring more items and/or gear.
Pack Mule Acquisition
- Pack Mule is found under Tier 1
- Pack Mule is a perk exclusive to the player
- Pack Mule requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Pack Mule Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.