|Effect:||-1 Personality Attributes|
Paranoid! in The Outer Worlds is a Flaw. Flaws are negative attributes that are acquired from certain causes, players are given the chance to accept or reject the flaw which is permanently applied to the player's stats if the player chooses to accept it.
Repeatedly getting caught by guards has made you jittery, doubly so when roaming around Restricted Areas or sneaking.
- -1 Personality Attributes
- Extra -1 Personality Attributes when in Restricted Areas or sneaking.
- Perk Point/s Acquired: 1
- Paranoid! is acquired if you are caught multiple times by guards when you roam or sneak around Restricted Areas
Paranoid! Notes and Trivia
- Players can choose to accept or reject the Flaw
- Choosing to accept a Flaw rewards the player with a Perk Point
- Accepted flaws cannot be removed